Tuesday, April 27, 2010

First time...

"Come back,baby come back to me,
Come back,I'll be everything you need,
Come back, ...
I love this song so much,it's performed by UTADA,I want to practice to sing this song...this is my first time use english to write blog,I know my blog got many mistakes,someone please point out my mistakes...I will try to learn english from reading the newspaper,songs,&...don't know why,I can sing english song but I do not know how to speak english,I will study hard to learn english,everyone have their own learning skill,I think my learning skill is singing...haha...some people always say if you want to learn something,you must love it first,or else you will feel hard to learn it...I will try to love english first before I start to learn it...C#E ,E#C understand this?It's means chinese word can't direct translate in english word and also english can't direct translate in chinese...不管多难,只要有信心、恒心、耐心就一定会学到...