Friday, April 30, 2010

Strange person...

Yesterday,I had chat with a guy,actually I just add him through the facebook,I didn't know him at all,but he suddenly chat with me,so I chat with him lol...that time I was boring,u know...
He asked many questions about my name,study area,what course I study,where I'm from,hobbies...it's still ok,I can answer what he asked...But today I can't answer what he saying,you know what he say?He asked me "what kind of boy I like,I got bf or not,where I lives...I feel scared when he ask question like this,don't know how to answer him...after a few minute,he reply me"我想认识多点朋友,想广大生活圈子,希望能找到真爱..."I was shocked when I see the senteces,you can say I'm thinking too much,but I'm really can't accept what he say,maybe he's a honest person..."Honesty"is a virtue,I wish he could find an ideal partner through the facebook...I hope that next time people will not ask me some question like this and I won't easily add
people on facebook again...

1 comment:

szemin said...

that's the problem with meeting people on social networking sites!

just don't add strangers!
ignore them la.

haha!

hope you're doing good there!
: D